This release supports WoW patch 4.2.2 at level 85 To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
- Added in the preliminary T13 set bonuses for testing. Please note that these bonuses are coded just from the blue posts, so these could be way off when the PTR for 4.3 is made available.
• Enhancement, 2P -- While you have any stacks of Maelstrom Weapon, your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and healing spells deal 20% more healing or damage.
• Enhancement, 4P -- Your Feral Spirits have a 45% chance to grant you a charge of Maelstrom Weapon each time they deal damage.
- Changed Feral Spirits to have independent swings so each can proc the T13 4P bonus
- Added uptime tracking of Maelstrom Weapon to better verify that the T13 2P bonus is working.
- Fixed some buffs that weren't getting properly cleaned up between combat runs, like Elemental Devastation, Set Bonuses, and Maelstrom Weapon.