This release supports WoW patch 4.1 at level 85 To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
- Blessing of Kings style buffs no longer boost Spirit
- Cleaned up the Spell hit warning for EP calculations to properly account for the Elemental Precision talent.
- Added in a version of DMC: Hurricane using the 4.2 mechanics so people can test it out, called 'Darkmoon Card Hurricane (4.2 version)'. The changes were to remove the ability to crit, base damage got a 40% increase and the damage is no longer effected by any buffs or debuffs. Some of the buffs and debuffs will be put back on if the PTR shows the trinket still be effected by them.
- Changed the width of some of the gear drop downs to make selecting long gear names easier.
- added in the item id's for the alchemist trinkets, unheeded warning and DMC: Volcano so they can be imported correctly by item id.
- Updated the sim to correctly handle the Elemental Precision talent by only using the spirit value above the base spirit value at level 85, which is 158 spirit. The gui has yet to be updated to deal with the warnings dealing with spell hit.