This release supports WoW patch 4.06 at level 85 To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
Changes since 2.3.0
- Updated Windfury to add the 3rd swing
- Updated Flametongue to the new mechanic from 4.0.6
- Added back in a priority to cast Stormstrike when no Stormstrike debuff is up
- Changed Darkmoon Card: Hurricane to be treated as a melee attack that does nature damage. It now works similarly to Lava Lash.
- Updated Unheeded Warning trinket to the new mechanics from 4.0.6. It is now just a 680 damage buff on auto attack damage.
- Changed Synapse Springs so that it buffs Agility for Enhancement and Intellect for Elemental
- Added the ability for the Avalanche enchant to proc from spells