This release supports WoW patch 4.03a at level 85 To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
Rebuilt Feral Spirits for Cataclysm mechanics
- Removed base stats from the spirits and now just use attack power to more easily model the Feral Spirits.
- Feral Spirits now have 490.06 base dps before inheriting any stats from the shaman
- Updated to inherit 32.95% of the shaman's attack power
- Removed all buff effects related to attack power so the spirits don't double dip from itself and the shaman
- Changed the crit chance to the standard 3% crit rate to match live
- Removed any crit buff effects to match live
- Updated to inherit all expertise rating except from the racial bonus
- Updated to inherit all melee hit rating from the shaman except from dual wielding
- Updated physical damage reduction calculation to match Cata mechanics
- Removed the old Unleashed Rage logic since it no longer has a proc'ing mechanic
- Removed the old int to attack power multiplier since it no longer exists as a mechanic on Live
- Prestor's Talisman of Machination was actually enabling Essence of the Cyclone. Now it properly enables itself
- Searing Flames was getting consumed regardless if you were talented into Improved Lava Lash. Now it will only consume the Searing Flames stack if you have points in Improved Lava Lash.
- The new crit rate trinkets were only buffing melee crit. Now they also buff spell crit as they are supposed to.
- Added in the Agony and Torment weapon set bonus