This release adds in the changes for 4.01. To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
- Added in a new option to force casting searing totem with ticks left, castsearing
- Updated the searing flames crit rate to the default crit rate of 3%
- Updated the fire elemental to also use the default crit rate of 3%
- Updated Unleash Wind to 125% weapon damage and 40% melee haste
- Moved the engineering enchants and ring procs to the non-imported area
- Flame shock wasn't using the proper spell haste effect in relation to scaling with dot ticks.
- Broken out the direct damage and dot tick damage portions of Flame Shock to make it easier to see how haste is effecting flame shock.