This beta adds in the changes for 4.01. To use this beta, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
- Fixed the way AP is managed in the sim from the UI. Now the AttackPower value described in the Gui should be entered directly from the paper doll stats. This means it includes the 10% AP bonus from Unleashed Rage. The sim now automatically deducts the 10% bonus before the sim runs so it doesn't get double counted with the raid buff.
- Also changed how the mail armor stat bonus was applied. It wasn't calculating the bonus correctly when fixing up the stats before the sim run.
- Removed the ArmorPen entry for the Pawn line
- Added Mastery Rating for the Pawn line
- Updated the lootrank entry to remove ArmorPen and add Mastery
- Also switched the lootrank line to point to guildox
- Removed the hit buff from the enhancement primary talent since it's already included in the paper doll stats