This alpha adds in the changes for Cataclysm up to beta build 13066. To use this alpha, you must have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84To use the GUI you must have the .NET 4.0 Framework installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
- Updated the mastery rating conversion to be more precise and switched it to match the other ratings style
- Updated the old level80.h file to match some of the mechanic number changes at level 80.
- Updated the number for the engineering enchants
- Added in a small 0.15 second shared cooldown between FT procs.
- Added some cleanup code for windfury in the offhand that wasn't being done at the end of a combat run.
- Removed flametongue rank 9 from the sim.
- Updated armor value to 8098 to match the 31% damage reduction seen in the beta.