Oct 25, 2009
Big thanks to Peterle for supplying the patches!
- Fix for flurry synch
- Added the Orc and Troll racial powers. These are added automatically by selecting your correct race in the config/GUI. The powers are modeled as trinkets, the default is to use whenever it is off CD or synched with BL depending on the config.
- New ability to add a percentage variation of the combat length. You have to add the following line to the config file to add or substract up to 10% (in this case) of your combat length:
- combat_length_rng_factor 0.1
- Added % box on the GUI that corresponds to combat_length_rng_factor. INPUT IS A % NOT A DECIMAL VALUE!
- Removed # threads box from GUI (when the sim is fixed it will auto-detect the number of cores to use)
- Display the GUI version on the title bar (bugID 5311)
- Marked as beta for testing. Please report on this site, Elistist Jerks or via the Report an Issue button on the GUI if you experience problems.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.