This project is read-only.

EnhSim crashes when race is changed to Tauren

Nov 14, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Edited Nov 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I can run Simulations for any race but Tauren, which unfortunately, is the race of my Shaman. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edit:

I guess some more details would be helpful.

EnhSim Version: 1.8.5.2

I can plug in all my data and calculate EP values, but Simulate does not work. Windows just pops up with a notice that EnhSim.exe has stopped working. This happens with either my config, or if I use the default config.txt that came with it. I also unpacked a fresh copy of it and got the same results with only changing the race to tauren.

Nov 16, 2009 at 12:34 PM

same problem

Shaman Touren.

EnhSim Version: 1.8.5.2

p.s. sometimes it works, sometimes not... i don't know what exacltly affects on proper work of simulator

Nov 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM

That is correct, this is a known bug. This will be fix in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nov 17, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Please guys in future post this as an issue it is NOT a discussion about EnhSim its something that needs fixed. ie: an Issue. If you use the issue tracker we can keep track of these things and close them off when they are fixed. If they are only discussions its easy to forget about them as discussions don't appear in our development tools in the "to do list" whereas issues do.