This project is read-only.

Change the boss model ?can it be done? can i help?

Jun 25, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Hi i know this is going to sound like a weird request but is there anyway on hell or earth the boss model can be changed? so i can add things like health lvl relisance armour ect even import another toon from the armoury? as that way i can select just my gear and the buffs i would need to test this in a pvp cituation..  

even a basic model like 20k hp  5k armour 800 res ect and that way the enhancement shammys like me who are arena junkies could check out gear and specs from rawr with the buffs and gear we would use in arena and simulate things on a fight using this program..

just a thought i would be willing to help in any way i can . 

but personally i think that would be an exelent project. one i would have absoutly no idea where to start but weould be willing to learn :)

no worries if it cant be done i was just wondering:)

TD

Jun 25, 2009 at 11:39 PM

The sim cannot sim PvP as PvP has no ideal conditions you can actually model. Please actually look at the EnhSimGUI to see what options are available you can configure boss items like armour etc. It sounds like you haven't actually bothered to read the config.txt or readme files.

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:11 AM

i did read it but every model is based on a lvl 83 mob so half the readings are void..

the only things that can be changed are miss, dodge, glancing, armour,spellmiss and restances.

none of this is really any good unless its bases on a boss of lvl 80. and thus far there is nowhere to select lvl ...

i have done my home work, i did "think" before i asked. and contrary to your remarks i DID read the readme files ect.. 

i was Asking if that could be done.. thats all...

now i know the answer is a simple no i will go make a spreadsheet on my own.

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Changing the "boss" level to 80 still wouldn't work for PvP as the hit and resist mechanics are completely different, and resilence isn't modelled at all. In short no its not designed for PvP and would be a major re-write to make it work for PvP.